Bangalore Receiving Station
The Receipt Terminal of PMHBL is located near Devangunti Railway station, Tarabahalli village, Hoskote Taluk, Bangalore. At Devangunti petroleum products are directly pumped into Oil Marketing Company tanks thru the Direct Hook up facility provided.
The interphase is taken into the interphase tanks provided at PMHBL Station. The interphase is pumped into OMC tanks using Interphase pumps. Interphase delivery is controlled by the ratio flow converters provided in delivery line of the interphase pumps.
Following major equipment are installed at Bangalore Receiving Station
- • Interphase Pumps 04 Nos.
• Basket Filters 02 Nos.
• Turbine Flow Meters 02 Nos.
• Filter Separator 01 No.
• Sump Tank 01 No.
• Scrapper Receiver 01 No.
• Surge Relief Valve 01 No.
• Firefighting system with 3 diesel engine driven fire fighting pumps + 2 Jockey Pumps.
• Interphase Tanks 1600 KL capacity 02 Nos.(MS-SKO 01 No. & SKO-HSD 01 No.).
• Online Sulhpur Analyzer.
• SCADA System.
• Telecom System with dedicated OFC Network.
• PLC System.
• CCTV System.
• Security Tracking System for monitoring line walker movements.