Mangalore Dispatch Station
PMHBL pumping station is located at village - Bala at Mangalore, near Mangalore Refinery & Petro-chemicals Ltd (MRPL). At Mangalore, petroleum products are drawn from the storage tanks at MRPL. Five headers for five different products viz. MS, SKO, HSD, ATF and Naphtha are provided from storage tanks to booster pump suction manifold in PMHBL. The Product is then dispatched to Neriya intermediate Pumping station using mainline pump through a 20” diameter pipeline. For sectionalizing Mangalore-Neriya pipeline section, three sectionalizing valves (SV-1, SV-2, and SV-3) are provided. Also, two Block Valves (BV-1 & BV-2) are provided at major river crossings across Gurupur and Netravati rivers respectively.
Following major equipment are installed at Mangalore Dispatch Station
- • Mainline Pumps 439 m3/ hr Capacity 03 Nos.
• Booster Pumps 877 m3/ hr Capacity 02 Nos.
• Basket Filters 02 Nos.
• Filter Separator 01 No.
• Turbine Flow Meters 02 Nos.
• Sump Tank 03 Nos.
• Corrosion Inhibitor Dosing Pumps & Tank 02 Nos.
• Scrapper Launcher 01 No.
• Firefighting system with 3 diesel engine driven fire fighting pumps + 2 Jockey Pumps with fire hydrant network.
• 6.60 KV HT Substation.
• SCADA System.
• Telecom System with dedicated OFC Network.
• PLC System.
• CCTV System.
• Security Tracking System for monitoring line walker movements