Neriya Intermediate Pumping Station
The intermediate pumping station of PMHBL is at the foot hills of Charmadi Ghat is located at village Neriya, Belthangady Taluk, District Dakshina Kannada. Neriya is an intermediate pumping station (to boost the pressure of the product) located in between Mangalore and Hassan at Ch. 79.50 KM of pipeline. Petroleum product received from Mangalore through pipeline is pumped to Hassan using mainline pumps installed at Neriya through 24 Inch diameter pipeline. From the downstream of Neriya the ground elevation increase from 125m above MSL to 1127 m. above MSL at chainage 98.60 km. For sectionalizing Neriya-Hassan pipeline, two sectionalizing valve (SV-4 & SV-5) & one Block valve (BV-3 across Hemavati River) are provided.
Following major equipment are installed at Neriya intermediate pumping Station
- • Mainline Pumps 439 m3/ hr Capacity 03 Nos.
• Basket Filters 02 Nos.
• Turbine Flow Meters 02 Nos.
• Sump Tank 01 No.
• Scrapper Launcher 01 No.
• Scrapper Receiver 01 No.
• Firefighting system with 3 diesel engine driven fire fighting pumps + 2 Jockey Pumps with fire hydrant network.
• 33 KV HT substation
• SCADA System.
• Telecom System with dedicated OFC Network.
• PLC System.
• CCTV System.
• Security Tracking System for monitoring line walker movements