In the event of a refund of the amount to the customer for any reason whatsoever, the amount will be refunded through Payment Gateway Process only to the account of the User who initiated transaction. No cash refunds will be made. Such refund will be effected within a reasonable time frame, subject to deductions as may be applicable.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- PMHBL is providing this service to the User simply as a matter of convenience. PMHBL expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this service. User agree and acknowledge that he/she shall be solely responsible for his/her conduct and that PMHBL expressly reserves the right to terminate his/her rights to access/use the service at any time it deems fit.
- PMHBL, its affiliates or employees shall in no way be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or any other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the access to or usage of the Payment Gateway service.
- PMHBL assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by User on account of any delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted or any interruption or errors in connection with the use and operation of the Payment Gateway service.
- PMHBL will not be liable for any failures in the external link or for any fraud perpetrated either at the payment gateway and/or at the Payment Service Provider’s end that could take place during or after the time of User making payment.
- User agrees, understands and confirms that any personal data including details related to debit card/credit card or Bank accounts submitted by User during the time of making payment is transmitted over the Internet and is susceptible to misuse, theft and/or fraud and that PMHBL has no control over it.
- Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by User, PMHBL does not in any way guarantee that the use of the payment gateway will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
- Any dispute relating in any way with User’s visit to this Site or usage thereof shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
- The User agrees that, to the extent required or permitted by law, PMHBL and/ or the Payment Service Provider(s) may also collect, use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements.
- The User agrees that any communication sent by the User vide e-mail, shall imply release of information therein/ therewith to PMHBL. The User agrees to be contacted via e-mail on such mails initiated by him/ her.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that his/ her information will be managed in accordance with the laws for the time in force.
By proceeding ahead with the payment process the User is deemed to have read the contents of this Website, agreed and provided his/her express consent to the Terms and Conditions as mentioned above.