As part of Swachhta Pakhwada for the period from 01.07.2018 to 15.07.2018, Petronet MHB Ltd, conducted following activities for the cleanliness campaign. The activities were conducted at Dabbeghatta Government High School, Kenjar Government Upper Primary School and Jokatte Government High School in Mangalore.
- Cleaning of the garbage, bushes and the grass cutting around the school premises is done.
- Washrooms were cleaned and walls and doors were painted.
- Classrooms and the corridors were cleaned.
- A drawing competition was conducted at the schools with theme of SWACHH BHARAT to bring out the ideas from the students about their dream of Clean India. Prizes were distributed to the top 3 drawings.
- School was given separate Dustin bins for the wet and dry wastes and awareness on the utility of the Dustbins to the school was created.
- School children were given sanitisers like hand wash and lifebuoy soaps for all the 200 students as a part of spreading awareness in Personal Hygiene.
- Awareness has been created among the students on the swachta Pakhwada and on the PMHBL Pipeline safety
- A meeting was conducted at these schools wherein the importance of sanitation and cleanliness was presented by the school teachers and officers of Petronet MHB Ltd to inculcate a sense of cleanliness and hygiene to each and every student.
Below are the photos of the activity carried out.